The CT1LoRa gateway will provide reliable radio connectivity to the installed IoT field devices, and is responsible for relaying data back to the MeridianCT cloud platform.
- The CT1 Lora Gateway is based on an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless networks to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module
- LoRa wireless allows users to send data over long distances
- The gateway uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- Minimum Subscription Term: 24 Months. If you would like to purchase a subscription term for longer than 24 months, please contact us.